A selection of Vegetarian and Vegan options are included in the menu at our Tides Restaurant, as are a variety of healthy freshly squeezed drinks made from local tropical seasonal fruit.
- Our packages start every Monday to ensure quality lessons without unnecessary repetition.
- Guests are requested to arrive either Saturday or Sunday.
- Lessons are x2 per day, Monday – Friday
If you’d like to stay longer, to relax, pamper yourself with our Spa treatments or take advantage of our excursions around Bali, it is possible to extend your stay at Kelapa Retreat.
If you’d like to learn a new skill, take an Indonesian cookery class, massage or surfing lessons are also available!
Optional activities during the day or on none-yoga days include the possibilities to explore the surrounding natural beauty of west Bali, waterfalls, mountains and rice terraces. Alternately spend your time in contemplation in the lush tropical garden, take walks along the deserted beach, have a dip in the infinity pool, hire a bike to explore the village or borrow a body board and enjoy the waves.
* Villa type without private pool. Upgrade possible at an extra cost. Please ask reception about availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Certification for yoga, meditation, cookery or massage classes are not possible as we are a hotel retreat and not a school. Thanks for your understanding!
“What man really seeks is not perfection which is in the future, but fulfillment which is ever in the present.” -N. Sri Ram
A portion of the yoga session proceeds are donated to various local village projects.